Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Drag Me to Hell (2009)

SYNOPSIS: When a woman evicts an elderly woman from her house, Christine becomes victim of an evil curse and is left with only 3 days to dissuade a dark spirit from stealing her soul.
HIGHS: Flying dentures, Goat sacrifice - Goat rampage, projectile nose bleeding - Boss "Did any get in my mouth?"
LOWS: None, unless we give a shout-out to the Mac Guy. And I could smell the ending a freakin' MILE AWAY.
MEMORABLE LINES: Surprisingly, none! That's a good thing.

Sammy: 8/10
Johnny: 6/10
Sian: 8/10

1 comment:

G Valentino said...

I could sense the ending too, but I can't tell if that was lazy writing, or just because the movie held my interest so closely that I was paying attention to the details.

*SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*
*SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*
*SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*
OTOH Part of me thinks this may have been deliberate on Raimi's part, considering the title card right at the end, as if to say "Well, what did you expect?"