Sunday, April 13, 2008

Planet Terror (2007)

SYNOPSIS: An all-star cast fight for their lives in the ultimate showdown between flesh-eating mutants and a rag tag group of survivors.
HIGHS: The Bone Shack - best BBQ in Texas! Josh Brolin pops patients puss filled tongue - the sploosh drips from his 'stache. Nice.
LOWS: Spared no expense on the blood (although, is that not a high?) Tarantino's mutant dong. Tiny little baby bike for Freddy.
MEMORABLE LINES: Sayid from Lost: I also want your balls. Dude: But I've become very attached to them. Bruce Willis: Where's the shit? Sayid from Lost: It's everywhere. JT to Fergie: Now THAT'S some rump roast." One-legged Rose: I was going to be a stand-up comedian. Freddie: Some of the best jokes are about cripples. Tarantino: I've seen me some crazy ass shit before but I've never seen a one-legged stripper. And I've been to Morocco!

Sammy: 6/10
Johnny: 6/10
Sian: 6/10 (but she was drunk)

No comments: